Please do the following in order to transfer your game progress to your new iOS device:
1) Make sure that you are registered in the app itself on your old device. Please tap on Settings ( = three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of your Collection page) - Account.
2) If you are logged in the app, on the Login page you will see your Facebook name or e-mail you used for registration in the app. If you are not logged, you will see the word "Connect" or "Login with email". In this case you need to register in the app to be able to transfer your game progress.
3) After that use the same e-mail or Facebook to log in the app on your new iOS device.
All your progress will be moved automatically.
4) In order to restore puzzle packs: https://ipadpuzzlessupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200967698-How-to-restore-purchases
5) In order to restore the Gold Deal/All Inclusive: https://ipadpuzzlessupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204895279-How-do-I-restore-the-Gold-Deal-No-ads-option-All-Inclusive-Unlimited-Energy-
Please note that synchronization of the app across devices with different OS is possible via Facebook only.
Unfortunately purchases like Gold deal or All inclusive can't be transferred to a device with a different OS, only to the same one.
Please also note that some packs were created only for one platform and they can't be restored on a different one.
Started, completed and created puzzles can't be transferred to a different device.